I want to thank Queen Monaminga for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. It came as a great surprise. I am truly honored and humbled. Thanks so much for the love and support.
Queen Monaminga is a Superstar glittering with joy always shining bright and shedding light on topics that sometimes get overlooked.
I love the questions you asked and will do my best to answer. Before that, let me explain the rules for the future nominees :
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and / or your blog site.
Here are the questions to you 😉
1. How long have you been blogging?
- I officially started blogging in Mid September 2018. I love reading, creating and writing. The WordPress community has become extended family.
2. Do your friends and family support you in this?
- My biggest fan is my youngest daughter Maya, my Dimples, who is a brilliant writer and storyteller. My best friend Z, reads everything. There are few who love getting them by email and we enjoy Spoken Word at the Library and WRAP.
3. Which is your favorite time of the day?
- My favorite time of the day is Evening. I usually take this time to reflect, read, and write. It is a time of winding down and thanksgiving.
4. What would be your dream vacation?
- My dream vacation would definitely be Cruise 🚢 to Jamaica 🇯🇲 or the Bahamas 🇧🇸 with my two daughters, Best-friend Z, and any other family and friends who wanted to join us to celebrate 🎉 my Birthday 🎂 on May 28th.
5. What genre of movies you like best?
- I enjoy solving mysteries, so I would say Drama Suspense Mystery’s.
6. What do you wake up to?
- The thankfulness in seeing a new day, knowing that God has set a new day before me.
7. Are you a morning person?
- Yes, I am a morning person. I love embracing every moment of it as I set my day with music and the Word Alive, blurring so loudly. I love to experience the Waterfalls in the Morning.
8. What motivates you?
- What motivates me is Life itself. Each day God gives is another opportunity to be a Light for Him. Whether it is offering a kind smile, serving someone, or just encouraging.
9. How do you think your friends see you?
- I am truly humbled and grateful that my friends see me trustworthy, an encourager, supportive, faithful, someone they can talk to and hilarious.
10. What would be your idea for saving the environment from pollution ?
- My idea for saving the environment from pollution is to educate and raise awareness dangers. Start a Recycle Programs Cash back Programs backed by all companies that we purchase goods from back it.
11. Happy or peaceful, what is more important to you?
- I will take Peace. Peace surpasses the understanding of my mind, it is able to keep me whether, I’m with or without. It is a inner spiritual peace which is not conditional.
I can’t wait to read your answers 😉
Let’s take care of ourselves.
I enjoyed answering your questions very much. I’m going to borrow a few of my nominees questions just because I find interesting.
I nominate the Following bloggers because I want to encourage and / or thank them for being here.
- 1. wcr281
- 2. ojspride
- 3. momlifewithchiari
- 4. beautybeyondbones
- 5. aletheasmind
- 6. thelightinme
- 7. poeticallyyours360
- 8. reensarai
- 9. beinginspired
- 10. educatedunemployedindian